Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good Morning World!

I AM ALIVE!!

I slept the sleep of the dead last night and have literally been up for 10 minutes.

I have not yet had a chance to process any photos but just hang on - let be decompress a bit.

One of the things I hardly ever say to DJ when my head hits the pillow is.

"I have a major movie magazine from Japan wanting some photos and an NBC affiliate (from Appleton I believe) wants to interview me at 9:30".

Yea - hardly ever happens.

DID YOU GUYS HAVE A PARTY HERE YESTERDAY?

Seven thousand four hundred hits.

I have what I believe many interesting photos and NOT all of Mr. Depp. SORRY!

The mayor also contacted me and I have to be "on set" about noonish for . . an opportunity (non-Depp related)

The day here is rotten, cold, very wet, foggy with drizzle.

Here is my blog plan - I'm going to replay the day for you from beginning to end and I will not blast it all at once. Remember - it was 16 hours so I have a little work ahead ALONG with making sure I do not repeat things for The Isthmus newspaper(I will need you help with that one).

So let me drink some coffee, wake up and organize.

I luv you guys!

And for you guys in South Korea? Will this help?



Rod