Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Not more!

So Kim Jong Un fired off another missile and called Trump a lunatic old man of which The Donald disputed the "old" part . . . but the real news is Matt Lauer getting fired just before he goes on  the air today for the Today Show leaving Savannah Guthrie in tears to explain why he was no longer with the show but having zero real information.

Seems one co-worker made a complaint and HE GONE!

OH - add Garrison Keillor to the "I got fired" mix.  Good God people, KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!! 

If I hear one more asshole conservative wave a finger in my face saying it's all liberals fault I will hit them in the face.  This is not a liberal/conservative issue, it's a power issue that extends beyond politics.  Yea yea Rush Limbaugh is blaming the female Hollywood liberals for creating this mess but it's a world wide issue.   I'm pretty sure you can read about this on other blogs so I'll just keep my fingers off the keyboard for this subject.

The real good news is they caught that serial killer (where ever he was).  Someone saw a guy with a gun at a McDonalds and reported him.  hmmmmmmm   I saw a guy openly carry a pistol in the small of their back in Walgreens in Columbus last year but figured by the time I informed anybody he would be gone.  I made sure I was close to one of the exits.  He was purchasing something on his way out so . . . . .   

ANYWAY - not sure how the police put two and two together but well done.

********************

In much more important news - The Tonight Show ratings are dropping like a rock.  Fallon is down 26% from last year while Colbert is up 23%.  Fallon is nearing 3rd place now with Kimmel almost overtaking The Tonight Show.

And then there is bitcoin.  One bitcoin is worth $10,000 . . . . . I literally have no clue how a bitcoin is used but I do not have one so I won't worry about it . . YET.

A movie poster of Dracula from 1931 was sold for $535,800.  I have a movie poster (4x5 feet) of Public Enemies that I will part with for only $300,000.  Just sayin.

Arby's bought Buffalo Wild Wings for $2.9 billion (or 290,000 bitcoin).

Giannis Antetokounmpo is getting honorable mention for one of the best defenders in the NBA along with leading the NBA is scoring.

I also will not go into our elementary school situation in Columbus with it's bad report card since I really don't know that much about what is going on (never stopped me before but . . ). It's sad though as that was one of the reasons we moved to Columbus in the first place - great education (for my daughter in laws kids).

First our buildings SUCK and now the elementary school got a pitiful report card.  sigh!   Who needs education anyway right?  Educated people just bring up problems.

Speaking of the historically unpopular GOP tax bill.  The Trump Tax Cut is even polling more unpopular then the 1993 Clinton tax hike AND the 1990 GWBush Tax hike. It is the most unpopular tax ANYTHING since 1980. 

Corporations are making record profits yet . .where is the trickle down?  Banks are making HUGE HUGE profits this year and the Trump Tax Cut will REALLY help banks.  Where is the freaking trickle down?  Did I miss it?

What a scam job by the GOP that will hurt the middle class but help large corporations and the really rich.

Speaking of scams. 

A few decades ago I was a tout they sold NBA and NFL picks to subscribers from a 1-900 number with GHoddess and when we did some research most touts were pretty much scamming people while we were selling some pretty darn good picks.  I was hitting over 60% in the NFL which most people say is impossible (yet I did it for 20 years) while the pro touts were SAYING they were hitting 70%.

Well, in reality 95% of the touts were hitting 50% OR LESS. Danny Sheridan was the worst BIG tout and basically a scammer.   This year Sheridan picked the NY Giants to win the Super bowl . . . OH - if you buy his picks and you lose . . .you get free picks next week . . really?   If you get sick from a burrito and complain you get a free burrito?  Seems like a deal to me right?

Bottom line - don't buy picks and bet on them unless you have actually tracked their picks and kow they are telling the truth.

OH - looking for picks?  Here is a simple thing to do. Bet ON the COLD COLD team when they are playing the best team. 

For instance - last weeks Packer game.  Who in their right mind would have played the Packers.  Well, nobody.  The linemakers know this and they have to adjust their lines to get ANY play so they have to give the Packers a few extra points from the REAL line.  Thus - you get a back door cover.  Meaningless touchdowns at the end of the game because nobody cares.  It's GOLD. 

In 20 years I was 384 - 238 for 60.76%  and in certain situations 63-17 for 78.75.  HOWEVER - we kept getting charge backs "I can't play those games - those are LOSER picks, give me my money back".   sigh. 

Sorry sorry - just reminiscing once I heard that Sheridan picked the Giants  LOL  OH - it's late in the year - can't pick games after week 12 as teams start to play differently. Winning is not always the focus this time of year.  Draft picks come into play.

Nuff said - have a great day.