Thursday, May 17, 2018

OOPS - forgot to post

Check out this image from a hail storm in Texas yesterday.


And in Wisconsin Superior had a low temp of 39 and a high of 89.  Only a 50 degrees rise.  Wear layers!!

**********************

The golf Gods were  . . . . . . ambivalent yesterday.  I felt like I had a bad round but only because I could not get off the tee (not extending my arms and slicing).   OTHERWISE I ended with a 48 which included an 8 on the last hole.

HOWEVER - as we were eating at The Oaks I spotted a big board with COLUMBUS at the top and Leitha in big letters under it. I got closer and August? Austin?  Leitha?  Any relation to Jason? 

ANYWAY would love to get a golf outing with any of my city "friends" that golf.  It would be like old times (almost since we never golfed but I'm looking for an excuse to golf more.

**********************

THIS . . . would be distracting.  Maybe it's just me.


*********************


Just sayin'.

**************************

Yesterday Yelich's screaming line drive HR had the fastest exit velocity that statcast has ever recorded for a homerun, 112.4 mph.  There has been harder hit balls but not HRs. 

*********************

Seems everybody is whining about the current investigation into our fed government. OH MUELLER HAS BEEN AT IT A YEAR!!  GIVE IT UP.

Well, the Watergate investigation took 4 years (illegal campaign donations, other burglaries, tax fraud and corruption

Iran Contra took 7 years (illegal sales of arms to Iran and funneling of the profits to right-wing “Contras”)

Whitewater took 7 years

We are only at the beginning but Mueller has to be careful as the rules changed since Ken Starr who could look into ANYTHING.

*****************************

Did I mention I got my paint by numbers canvas? OMG - this will be a little work LOL


Check out the tiny details - oops  sideways - well, you get the idea.  I'm afraid to start


***********************