SO - I have a new Doctor I had to meet as my old one retired (he was getting a little shaky anyway) and I needed bloodwork.
Got the test back and I was in near perfect condition. Blood Pressure is 124/72 heart rate is 64, all the different cholesterols were optimum and everything was look GREAT!
Then I get a call from my new young doctor - "You have Diabetes and need an appointment on changing your lifestyle ASAP" - WHAT?
Let's see - I don't eat unhealthy but I'm not a "healthy" eater. No real fast food or restaurants, not MANY snacks, beer is maybe 2 a week (seriously - I drink more wine then beer) my weight has been constant for EVER (about 6 pounds over weight) and my hemoglobin has been in the 5.3% range since 2003 when I started my yearly spreadsheet (yes, I have a spreadsheet with all my blood work numbers) but all of a sudden in one year it's 7.2%?.
The only thing I can think of is with Covid and my knee I have not been working out although my knee is no longer an issue . . . wearing a mask doing cardio is a issue. I do walk the dog every day but that is more like a lazy stroll as he is a sniffer and not a walker.
So now I need to be talked too and a lifestyle change? PERSONALLY I think it was blood work anomaly and I'm going to either say let's see what it is in a month OR can you tell me a specialist I can go too.
On a good note I had started working out again Nov 1st and my knee feels GREAT and no masks so that is a literal step in the right direction.
I DO have a "trigger finger" issue with my middle finger. Probably comes from giving it to all the gullible MAGA people that where "Way to go Brandon" caps (means F*ck Biden in their secret lingo). Is that the most asinine thing you have ever seen? They are cowards in my book. Why not just have a cap that says "I'm a gullible idiot".
And don't get me started on Aaron dumbass Rodgers - what a moron. I would be fine if he never takes another snap with the Packers. He's no leader in my view.
sorry sorry - I'm angry that my 2 hard boiled eggs decided to hang on as long as possible to the shell.
OH - we can fly helicopters on Mars but make an egg that deshells? can't do it.
**********************
We watched David Byrne's American Utopia on HBO the other night - WOW - so so impressed. Every song is a unique adventure. You can't go wrong with 6 percussionist. A must see if you ever loved The Talking Heads
https://youtu.be/lg4hcgtjDPc
MEANWHILE - my brother is back from Idaho as he was researching history for book 2 of his trilogy and the City of Idaho Falls is 100% behind him and helping out. He visited the towns historical museum they said the yare 100% behind his book and will help in anyway. They ever have a recreation of the town when it was called Eagle Rock Looks like spring for the book to hardcover book to be published.
Sort of a Deadwood, Hell on Wheels book with an astounding amount of research and history, a historical drama. It's in one of the final editing stages. Every character has a large back story (not in the book). It's the real deal. He did say Mormons might not be too happy but back then they were like the MEGA crowd - a bunch of crazy propaganda people.
Can't wait.
Carry on
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSaw the American Utopia show at the Orpheum. Probably the best show I have seen to this point. He nearly blew the roof off of that place.
ReplyDelete