Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Day Two of the new ERA - We are officially in the LATE 2020s and MICE!!! MANY!!

This blog 

1. System Hiatus 
2. Where I started my first system - early 1980s? 
3. personal issues  MICE!!  
************************************* 

WOW - That blew up in my face - last time "I" brag.  2-5 down 2.9 units AND OF COURSE the main system is now on a small hiatus.  I will explain 


This is a 20 game moving average of the MAIN system (not the wagering system).  Above the red line is money making time and below is waiting to get back above that line. WELL - we are below. The arrows just shows a weird anomaly. Don't those two spikes look almost the same?  I think that last one is giving me the finger.

HOWEVER - I have a system inside the system that is inside the original system LOL IF you need action 

Houston  +5.46 units this year
Milwaukee +7.07 units
Kansas City +6.91 units
NYYankees +6.88 units 


 I call these undocumented success games for small amounts (as it is undocumented).   
*******************************************

My first system in my life (wagering) was parlay cards. A friend of mine (Elweed) and I would collect 5 NFL parlay cards from 5 bars and compare. The cards were always printed on Mondays and on Thursday we would get the cards and look at the CURRENT lines. Then we would look for changes. 

Example if all the cards had a game a favorite of -3 but ONE card had -2,5 and the REAL line NOW was -4 we would circle that game on every card with a -2.5.  Then look for more games. If  a Dog of +6 was now a dog of +4 in real life,  circle the +6.  And so on. 

When we found a card with or 2 or3 games circled - THAT was a wager.  It worked. Customers that would see us would ask what games we were playing and we would get free drinks. 

Only once did we have an issue with these illegal bookies.  Once 10 guys all put $10 on a 10 team parley AND WON  $64.000  of course these small time bookies did not have $64,000 - had to wait a couple weeks for OUR money.   

This was before I found online black jack and was making $1K a month and THAT was before I found online Texas Hold'm which started a blog which started my writing for a poker magazine ALL with a little dyslexia which has been a problem all my life (except with numbers). More on that at some point.   

******************************************
Sophie getting her bum tickled on a sub woofer
Our house is 20 years old (2.1% mortgage) and we have never had a nice problem until a couple weeks ago. 

 I'm in the basement and DJ is SCREAMING - A MOUSE IN THE HOUSE.  Our cats had it cornered. 

3 days later Sophie is staring at the frig day and night.  Again - I'm working in the basement and calmly walk upstairs and both cats have a mouse cornered in the middle of the kitchen staring at it. I capture it and take it to the open field 50 yards away. That's two. 

Yesterday Sophie is sleeping on my chest in the afternoon as I watch TV. She JUMPS up and runs to the kitchen and has a mouse cornered.  I collect and take it to the OTHER side of the fairway into the weeds.  That's three. 


LAST NIGHT.  Sophie is again on watch. 1:00 in the morning, Iggy (the non-mouser) JUMPS up and runs to the kitchen, Sophie is standing over ANOTHER mouse.  I take care of it go back to bed that's four.  BUT WAIT !!

I woke up this morning and 2 dead mice are in the kitchen. That' six.  2 larger ones and 4 babies. I THINK that is all of them.  The family?  I saved three that are 50 yards away in a field across the fairway.  I THINK that's it! 

and that is my story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment