Tuesday, September 8, 2026

I'm a machine gunner not a sharp shooter when it comes to sports wagering.

 When it comes to gambling 
1. Know Yourself
2. Handicap YOURSELF
3. - TOMORROW Kalshi BE CAREFULL!!!


Most gamblers dislike my systems EVEN THOUGH - they win.  Weird.  It's because they have been taught to dread losing. I dread not winning.  Most gamblers play 1 or 2 BIG games and hope they hit100% for a big win.  Meanwhile I play 6-8 games and hope I win 60% for many many small wins. 

And I look at all of these facebook pages for sports gamblers and see records and I go back and look and them and #2 happens  HANDICAPP THE HANDICAPER.

Example - one guy was doing GREAT last year - great record and crushing it. I started tracking him - he was GREAT . . . WAS . . .  in his last 20 games he had won like FIVE  and lost Fifteen yet still had a good over all record. 

When you are 5-15  WHY are you still putting plays out and losing!!  THUS - my MLB system I handicap MYSELF.  Why would I put losing plays out.  I'm like 3-13 (as seen on the graph) but with a pretty good record over all. 

This is why the system has won 46+ units in the last year and two months and not 18 units - because I handicap my own system. 

SO - since currently I have 10 teams on my watch list. (When the Main System picks a team I track how that team is doing when its picked. That is how you get on the play list).  It has sucked lately (see chart). 

BUT - today could be big with eight games picked (Brewers are a pick - Miz will give up HRs but Brewers win ) - I WANT to bet but I won't. Let's hope I win all eight and I can start wagering again (of course only for peanuts and toothpicks) 

 As a reminder - this is the wagering system since its inception.


 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment