WELL WELL WELL - not much today
1. No Picks
Colman sports grill
WOW - for the very first time this year - zero picks in the Main system. There are now 8 teams on the watch list and not one of them I have winning today.
The thing is this system is all about HOW MUCH you win when you win. Dodgers were -335 last night which is crazy. The Brewers are starting to get this way. The are -163 today with May? pitching and his 6.30 ERA?
SO - we wait.
MEANWHILE - When at a Brewer game I saw a cool tailgating grill and decided I needed something like that as opposed to my Charcoal grill. Not EXACTLY the same model but this ROCKS!!! Takes 10 minutes to get to grilling temp AND NOW - I'm obsessed with wood chips.
The PROBLEM was everything I cook came out well done. SO I bought one of those $6 1 pound packs of burger and made four 1/4 patties all the same size and cooked each one for a different amount of time.
Minutes on each side
2 and 2
2 and 3
3 and 3
3 and 4
3 and 3 was medium and 2 and 3 was medium rare. I've been using Hickory and a small amount of Apple chips. More Apple chips with chicken and Oak is always good Mesquite is rather strong.
HOPEFULLY more tomorrow Cheers


No comments:
Post a Comment